Thursday 19 February 2015

Hey! ;)

Hey Guys!

Wow, my first actual blog post... I'd like to say thank you sooo much for visiting my blog today, it means so much to me.

So, let's get to know me first. I'm a 16 year old student from England. I'm currently studying for my AS levels, which I'm finding really quite challenging ;) If I'm not at college or at home revising, I will be at work in a local bookstore. I love all things makeup, fashion and beauty, like most girls. To tell you some more about myself I've answered some random questions below, Happy Reading! :)

What is your favorite food?
CHOCOLATE.. Okay that's probably not the best thing to love ;)

What is the most played song on your Ipod/Iphone?
 'Let it Go' from the Disney film Frozen. I am not ashamed to say that I love belting this out at home. I apologise to my family who have to listen to me.

Do you have any siblings?
I have one brother who is actually my twin:)

When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you spend it?
I should probably say doing some sort of revision, but personally I prefer Netflix

Do you have any phobias?
Omg, I have a massive phobia of birds, moths. butterfly's and pretty much anything else that has wings. I'm not really too sure why but I just really hate the sound their wings make when they flap them, my friends all think it's totally hilarious.. which to be fair, it is ;)

What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
I bought a bucket, but not just any bucket.. it was a bucket with the ability to sit on a fence. Pretty cool eh?

Summer or winter?
Summer definitely...

Do you like your handwriting?
Yes if I'm not rushing, which I usually am and then my writing gets quite big and messy.

Favorite quote?
'The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.'

What is the furthest you have been from home?
Australia

If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Pink, its such a lovely happy colour ;)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I always struggle with this question.. I really don't know. But something which makes me happy:)

Do you have any pets?
I have an obese cat, shes soo cute and fluffy ;) Although I would love to get a puppy

What is one weird fact about you that most people don't know?
Uhh.. Cleaning my teeth makes me sneeze. Is that weird?

So there we go, some random things about me! I will try and keep this blog updated with posts about anything and everything. I'd love to hear your feedback in the comments :)

Bye for now!

TAG xx
(P.S. follow me on twitter @theanongirl247)

No comments:

Post a Comment