Friday 27 February 2015

Feel Unique Buys :)

Hey Guys,

A few months ago I was in a Boots store, I was browsing the Benefit counter (as you guys know, I loveee Benefit). The girl on the counter kindly asked if I'd like to try any of the products on, of course I jumped at the chance, she then ended up doing my whole make up for me. It was very interesting and I really loved the makeup she had put on for me. I got her to write down everything she had used so I could save up and buy them. Those of you that follow me on Twitter or Instagram (@theanongirl247) will know that I made a feelunique.com order a few days ago and today it arrived...:D I ordered these Benefit makeup products and a few other items whilst I was there haha;) I haven't tried any of these items yet so can't review any, although let me know if you would like me to! :)                                                                              

How to look the best at everything: Flawless Complexion kit

I loveee this SO much. This very cute little gift box contains miniatures of

  • The Pore Fessional primer
  • Hello Flawless brightening makeup and powder
  • Boi-ing 01 and 02
  • A benefit brush
I can't wait to try this as it contains almost everything that was used on me. I also got this because it was such a good price and it means that I can try everything before I decide to buy the larger sizes of them. This would also make such a lovely gift for someone who loves makeup :) Price - £25.50







Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit


 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 


I never really use anything on my eyebrows, I just have them waxed on a regular basis. However, this made my eyebrows look so much better when I had it put on. I'm so excited to use it and see if I can make them look as good ;) Price - £24.50
 I have a real problem with dark circles around my eyes so am really willing to try everything and anything out there that will help to improve and conceal them. I have the Wake Me Up foundation and love it but its a shade too dark for me at the moment. I saw the concealer reviewed first by Zoella so decided to give it a try :) Price - £5.49 











Real Techniques Stippling Brush

I've been wanting to try a Real Techniques brush for soo long. I'm such a big fan of Pixiwoo on youtube and have seen many people with this brush so thought I would give it a try. At the moment I mainly just a foundation brush and a powder brush for day to day makeup but am really interested to see the effect this has. Price - £10.99
















Thanks for reading,
Bye for now!
TAG xx



No comments:

Post a Comment