So I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger award, Thankyou Ellie for nominating me (Click here to see Ellies fantastic blog :)) So, first I have to tell you 7 facts about me, here goes!
- For the majority of my life I have been obsessed with all things horses and riding, I was even lucky enough to have my own horse for 3 years. But, I toned down all my riding as GCSE's and A levels crept closer :( But I hope to pick it up again in later life :)
- I have just turned 17 and got a Mini for my birthday from my lovely parents :)
- I have a hugeee phobia of anything with wings.. especially birds, butterflies and Moths.
- I went to fracture clinic without a fracture. I was put in a cast 3 days before my prom last summer as I fell off a gate and hurt my hand. I had it Xrayed and they old me it was broken but I cut my cast off for prom and my hand was fine. I had fracture clinic the next day and they told me it was never broken ;)
- I started blogging in February as a way to relax after hectic days at college doing A levels
- I would loveee to go to University (or college as its known..) in America
- I'm very addicted to my phone and I don't go anywhere without it
Okay so officially I'm supposed to nominate 15 blogs but I don't think I as yet follow that many! So here are the ones that I do follow and love..:)
- Just Old Curious Me (justoldcuriousme.blogspot.co.uk) - Love this blog and always enjoy reading her posts :)
- Miss Internet (onlinemissy.blogspot.co.uk) - One of my favourite anonymous bloggers :)
- The Savvy Student (thestudent-lifestyle.blogspot.co.uk) - Always enjoy reading this blog, and her 'Exam Survival' post was especially useful to me!
- The Chic Cupcake (chiccupcake1.blogspot.co.uk) - Another one of my favourite blogs, also keep an eye out for a guest post coming very soon :)
So thats only 4 but like Ellie, who kindly nominated me, I also nominate everyone else who would like to do this post:)
Thanks for reading!
Bye for now,