Friday 6 March 2015

Becoming confident with myself

Hey Guys,

** Just to clarify, I am not trying to condone obsession with body image or anything like that.. I was personally unhappy with my weight and wanted to become happy to give myself confidence. These are my own personal opinions and this post is not in anyway sponsored**

During GCSE's which I sat during May-June 2014, I was so unhappy and found this point of my life really difficult (due to personal reasons as well as GCSEs) I found that this caused me to put on some weight and become unhappy with my body image. I'm not obsessed with my weight and definitely believe that everyone is beautiful just the way they are, but I personally find health and fitness very interesting and wanted to change my body image for personal reasons and wanted to have an overall healthier lifestyle.
The Fitbit app on my phone
 In September of that year I got a Fitbit Flex band as a gift from my Dad who is also interested in health and fitness and had one for himself. I can honestly say that Fitbit has completley changed my life. Here's a few reasons why..:)
  1. It shows Steps, Calories, Active minutes and you can track calories you have eaten. I find these very motivating which is one thing I find quite difficult.
  2. I wear mine all the time (apart from in the shower) meaning its very easy to tell what I can eat without it being unhealthy.
  3. It's very easy to set achievable goals which is also very motivating.
  4. I have the Fitbit app on my Iphone, meaning I sync my Fitbit flex with my phone. This allows me to check steps, calories etc at any point during the day.
  5. This Christmas I was lucky enough to get the Fitbit Aria. These are scales which, similar to my flex band, sync with the app on my phone. This makes it so easy to track my progress.
So there are just a few of the reasons why I love my Fitbit products :) I'm now happy with my body image and feel so much more confident with myself :) 
Thanks for reading!
TAG xx
(Click here for the Fitbit website).


No comments:

Post a Comment