Monday 27 April 2015

Busy busy busy!

Hey Guys!

Wow it's been SOOOO long since I last blogged :( I'd first like to apologise for my lack of blogging and my inactiveness on Twitter too. Things have been pretty crazy lately with my first exam just 1 week away! *shocked face* I seem to be in a constant cycle of college, revision, sleep... So it's been very hard to find time to do much, I know I'm not the only one feeling like this and every other A level student will be feeling the same.

On the brightside exams also mean that Summer is definately approaching! Which means more time for blogging, yey! I've got a good list forming of blogs to do so I'll keep you guys up to date as much as I can.

I hope you've enjoyed this very short little blog, thought it was about time to update things and let you guys know whats going on. Thanks for reading,

Bye for now!

TAG xx

No comments:

Post a Comment