Tuesday 7 April 2015

Foundation reviews

Hey Guys,

As you know from a previous blog (read it here) I bought a little gift set for myself full of Benefit makeup products. I have been using them for a a few weeks now so thought I would tell you all what I thought of them :)

The Benefit box I bought :)


Porefessional Primer - I Love this! I use it pretty much everyday and have really noticed a difference when I use it. I will definitely be buying the full size version of this.

Hello Flawless Brightening Makeup - I really like this product, its nice and light and feels great on my skin. However, it just isn't the right colour for my skin, which I'm so gutted about. I would buy the full size version of this if there was a lighter shade available that suited my skin tone. I will keep it though, and test it on my skin over the summer, if I tan in the English sun! ;)

Boi-ing industrial strength concealer -  I used this mainly on spots and red areas and found it great! The lighter tone is light enough for my skin tone and really covers imperfections well.


On a recent shopping trip, I decided to look for a new foundation to try due to my extremely light skin tone being too light for all of my foundations I currently have. I got a trial of a Clinique foundation from the Clinique counter. However, the shade is still too dark for my skin, even though its in the lightest shade they do..:(
I then stumbled across the Nars counter. I have never tried anything from the Nars collection before but saw that they had a really great range of foundation. The lady on the Nars counter very kindly tried their lightest shade of the 'All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation'. The shade I got was 'Light 1 - Siberia'. I love this product SOOO much! Its perfect for my skin and has great coverage. The lady also used some of the Nars concealer too which I loved and hope to buy. So I'll keep you up to date!




If anyone has any recommendations of makeup for very pale skin I would love to hear from you in the comments or via Twitter (@theanongirl247).
Thanks for reading,
Bye for now!

TAG xx









No comments:

Post a Comment