Wednesday 3 June 2015

My new favourite hair care brand

Hey Guys!

As some of you will know, if you follow me on twitter (@theanongirl247), a few days ago I recieved some lovely gifts from Sephora, after my Dads recent trip to America. I loovvee Sephora but unfortunately they don't have any stores over here in the UK :( Anyway, having used these products over the last few days I have also added a small review on each one. Happy Reading! :)

Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
Bumble and bumble is a brand that I have never come across before so I was so excited to try these out. The first thing I noticed about these products is how AMAZINGGG they smell, better than any other hair product I've ever had! They just smell so fresh and yummy :) These are for 'dry, coarse or brittle hair' which I wouldn't really say is my hair type, but since I have had my hair ombred blonde with bleach, the ends of my hair have obviously become a lot dryer, so I'm always willing to try anything to help condition the ends (A review of my normal 'Serious Conditioner' can be found here). This stuff is definitely my new favorite product for this and I will definitely be buying full sizes of these :)

Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer
Another product from Bumble and bumble. This has also shot to top of my favourites list! This product is described as a 'primer' but it is basically a heat protection spray which protects from UV light damage also. This is to be sprayed on damp hair before drying or styling. I love this! I will also be buying a full size version of this :)

Benefit They're Real! Mascara
As you guys know, this mascara is an all time favourite of mine and I was lucky enough to get another one from Sephora :)

Thanks for reading! If anyone has previously used any Bumble and bumble products, be sure to let me know in the comments :)

Bye for now!
TAG xx

No comments:

Post a Comment