Monday 25 May 2015

Your opinion is needed! :)

Hey Guys!

So yesterday (24th May 2015) marked exactly 2 months untill my 17th birthday! I don't normally 'count down' to my birthday but this year is very different. Of course, as you all know, hitting the big one-seven means one thing.... Driving! I'm soo excited to drive because I live in a tiny little village which my brother once described as 'the arse end of nowhere' and it is impossible to get anywhere without being driven, especially because there isn't even a bus which runs through this village! Being able to drive is going to be so amazing and I'll have so much more independence :)
As I have a late birthday and I would really love to have passed my driving test before college in September. So, I'm going to do an Intensive Driving Course. This is basically where you do around 6 hours of driving lessons each day over about a week and take your test at the end of the week. I thought it would be interesting to 'daily blog' during this so you can all see how its going!:) It may also be interesting for anyone wanting to learn to drive or thinking of taking an intensive course.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!
TAG xx

2 comments:

  1. That sounds great! Really will be interested to see the posts
    - Ellie Xx

    www.thatweirdoellie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I hope it will be interesting, I'm so nervous but excited too! Haha :)
    TAG xx

    ReplyDelete